I was tagged by Tiffany from tiffxknee.blogspot.com to do the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag!
Is washing your brushes something you do regularly?
How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
How long will you put off buying/replacing a nail polish, even if you need it?
What is your worst beauty habit?
Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
When going somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Can you commit to spending bans?
How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
- Name a beauty regime you rarely do.
- I'm quite bad with cleansing my face etc at morning/night because I live in a student house with people I don't particularly get along with, so I tend to use a facial scrub and moisturiser at best!
- I'm bad at washing my brushes regularly as I do my makeup at 8am most mornings and completely forget about washing them, oops!
- To be honest it depends what I'm doing. If i'm just going into uni I'll leave it until I can be bothered, but if i'm going somewhere nice I'll make sure it's perfect!
- I love buying nail varnish. I never need to replace them because I have so many that I don't run out. Although I should re-invest in a base coat and top coat, that is my flaw here.
- Leaving my mascara on at night. If I take my makeup off with a makeup wipe so I don't need a mirror, I forget I have mascara on and leave it on sometimes :/
- Organising my clothes. It doesn't help that I share a room with my boyfriend and he puts some of his clothes on my clothes rail and I have things in boxes, but when I'm in my family home I don't really have a bad habit.
- I'm one of those people who love to be early for everything. For example, nights out sometimes I start getting ready at 3pm to be ready for say 8/9pm. I really don't need that much time but I like to take my time! Not a last minute girl at all.
- I've never really considered having a spending ban as I don't have a steady income being an unemployed full time student. It's more committing to not spending all my money in Asos sales to be honest!
- Well, considering I don't have a flat that is completely my own yet (counting down the days til September) my makeup organisation is basically one big makeup bag. Although my nail varnishes are in a clear box with a handle so I guess you could say they're organised!
- Max like 4 days? I try to schedule posts for when I'm busy doing uni work and them sometimes upload extra posts when an idea comes into my head!
I tag anyone! I would love everyone to do this tag because they aren't typical questions that beauty bloggers get and it would be nice to see some laziness (because it's clear I can be sometimes)!