I was tagged by Tiffany from tiffxknee.blogspot.com to do the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag!
- Name a beauty regime you rarely do.
- I'm quite bad with cleansing my face etc at morning/night because I live in a student house with people I don't particularly get along with, so I tend to use a facial scrub and moisturiser at best!
- I'm bad at washing my brushes regularly as I do my makeup at 8am most mornings and completely forget about washing them, oops!
- To be honest it depends what I'm doing. If i'm just going into uni I'll leave it until I can be bothered, but if i'm going somewhere nice I'll make sure it's perfect!
- I love buying nail varnish. I never need to replace them because I have so many that I don't run out. Although I should re-invest in a base coat and top coat, that is my flaw here.
- Leaving my mascara on at night. If I take my makeup off with a makeup wipe so I don't need a mirror, I forget I have mascara on and leave it on sometimes :/
- Organising my clothes. It doesn't help that I share a room with my boyfriend and he puts some of his clothes on my clothes rail and I have things in boxes, but when I'm in my family home I don't really have a bad habit.
- I'm one of those people who love to be early for everything. For example, nights out sometimes I start getting ready at 3pm to be ready for say 8/9pm. I really don't need that much time but I like to take my time! Not a last minute girl at all.
- I've never really considered having a spending ban as I don't have a steady income being an unemployed full time student. It's more committing to not spending all my money in Asos sales to be honest!
- Well, considering I don't have a flat that is completely my own yet (counting down the days til September) my makeup organisation is basically one big makeup bag. Although my nail varnishes are in a clear box with a handle so I guess you could say they're organised!
- Max like 4 days? I try to schedule posts for when I'm busy doing uni work and them sometimes upload extra posts when an idea comes into my head!
I tag anyone! I would love everyone to do this tag because they aren't typical questions that beauty bloggers get and it would be nice to see some laziness (because it's clear I can be sometimes)!