I saw this Bethany Worrall's blog and also by Alfie from Pointless Blog and thought I should have a little go! I have already completed some of them, but where is the fun in it if you haven't already started, it is July after all.
Picture Re-pinned on My Pinterest
- Explore around Paris
Go to Center Parcs
- Have a BBQ with friends and family
- Get a part time job
- Take my sister to see the meerkats in Chester Zoo - she keeps asking!
Make fruit smoothies
- Move into my flat with my boyfriend
- Have a picnic in the park
Read my newest book by Richard montanari
- Plan my 21st Birthday out
- Buy more recipe books - particularly by Jamie Oliver
- Practice making my boyfriends birthday cake
- Go up the Eiffel Tower in Paris
Bake with one of my best friends
- Buy a brow product that suits me
- Lose a stone in weight
- Get a lot better at painting my nails - I try!
Donate clothes to charity
- Plan a summer holiday for next year
- Catch up with PLL and OITNB
Go hiking Spend a week in the Lake District
- Get my hair cut pretty short - whether I am brave enough yet who knows?
- Hit 100 posts on BVL - on 87!
- Try to resist the urge for Summer Sales - so far I have failed miserably!