I saw a similar post on Becky's Blog (here) and since I turn 21 on 19th October this year, I know I most probably get 21 things done within that time, so I thought I would give myself a list of 21 things to do while I am 21, hoping I can do nearly 2 things a month.
1. Start driving lessons - I didn't start driving at 17 like tons of teenagers and spent the money on clothes and makeup (obviously) but the time has come where I will most probably need a car once I graduate from Uni and I would love to pass my test before I start a full time job!
2. Try out a Nars product - I can't believe I still haven't tried a Nars blusher. Why!?
3. Go on a trip to a city I haven't been to before - I've done this before with my boyfriend, this year we went to Edinburgh and York but next year I want to go somewhere new!
4. Get to my goal weight/level of health - so far since the end of June I've lost 9lb so hopefully before I turn 22 I can get to my goal of what I used to be a few years ago of 8 1/2 stone!
5. Start a YouTube channel - my boyfriend keeps pestering me to do this, but I feel I lack the confidence. I love meeting new people, being perfectly confident to do so, but the prospect of talking to a camera then watching it back is making me cringe. Hopefully I'll give in and jump in the deep end.
6. Get a domain - I will be changing my blog name and be buying a domain once my giveaway is over, and when I have the time! It will be using just my name though.
7. Buy a decent camera - for my blog posts I use my boyfriend's, it's a good camera but I'd love my own, to use whenever I like.
8. Buy a Michael Kors bag and purse - this seems like such an obvious one for so many people but it's something I've wanted for so long! Navy with silver edging!
9. Have 2,000 blog followers - it's a huge ask, and a huge milestone, but this is my personal work and I'd love for it to keep being successful.
10. Have completed all of my operations - if you saw my post on this a while back, you'll know I've had 4 foot operations and need one more! It's a long process and will happen during the next year, and I really hope it's the last one.
11. Own a lovely sparkly Tiffany's ring - Totally saw inspo from Becky's post here but *hint hint* Andy, I'd love a Novo ring ;)
12. Have my grad job sorted - I know some people have months unemployed out of uni, but I'd really, really, really love it if I had mine sorted by next summer! Fingers crossed.
13. Bake a Lemon Drizzle Cake - the thought of eating lemon was disgusting to me long ago, until I tried a lemon drizzle. Now I'm in love and would love to perfect baking it in the comfort of my own home.
14. Get fit! - I'd love to start boxing!
15. Learn more Spanish - I completed my GCSE in Spanish but I'd love to speak in more complex Spanish in conversations.
16. Try a beauty product I think I won't like - we all have to try new things, and you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. You never know, it might be part of my daily essentials.
17. Conquer a fear - whether it be of bridges or crabs, I'd love to not be scared.
18. Attend a blogging event - I'm either in a different city or I'm busy with exams! I'd love to finally attend an event to meet some lovely bloggers.
19. Tour America - I thought I originally wanted to go Interrailing around Europe, but thinking about it more, my dream for next summer is to tour America!
20. Rent out a Skyline flat - I adore the skyline flats in Manchester, and since I'd love to be working there, living there seems like the perfect piece to the puzzle.