I've seen this tag floating around the blogisphere and thought I'd give it a go! I love doing tag posts and reading other blogger's ones, as I'm a bit nosey and love to see what other people answer! Anyway, on with the questions:
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! I have a creative mind and tend to over-think things!
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I don't tend to. I did in Center Parcs as the bottles were so cute!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
The bedsheet is tucked in but the duvet is untucked. I'm a wriggler.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I do! I prefer writing in a pad though.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yeah I have such a bad habit of doing this.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Big bear! I'd want to cuddle it.
8. Do you have freckles?
On my nose and a few under my eyes. Not very noticeable.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
As opposed to what? Of course I do.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Ooo a tricky one. Either people being rude with lack of manners, or being really unhygienic.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Yes. Camping trip necessity!
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
Probably as a child.
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
I dance when I'm cooking and sing myself haha. Dread to think what people think when they look through the kitchen window.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No not really.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
I have a boyfriend.
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
It's my birthday. Imma spend my money. I turn 21 on Sunday so it's allowed.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Yes but in moderation. I personally don't like it on my boyfriend and nor does he, but there is nothing wrong with anyone wearing it.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
I do with my little sister.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
I don't think I have one.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
By a tree or somewhere special.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Depends on the occasion. At home, water. Over dinner, wine or something like Amaretto and coke. If just a casual dinner then Diet Coke or Fanta.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
Curry or Sweet and Sour Chicken.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Les Miserables. All day every day.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My boyfriend Andy.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was both a Brownie and a Girl Guide haha.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Probably quite a while ago.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I can't drive.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
No, can't drive.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Chicken or tuna.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A vampire usually.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rooster. Apparently I am very observant, accurate, precise with observation and a keen "sixth sense".
40. How many languages can you speak?
English and a bit of Spanish.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I don't! I pick magazines up based on the cover and sometimes a freebie. Okay a lot of the time a freebie.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Wtf are lincoln logs? Legos all the way.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
Yes. It annoys Andy that I sing in a taxi too, quote "as it's in a confined space" hahaha.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
Yes! I have no shame.
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
When I was about 14. Want to see a cringy photo?
Before brow products were even heard of on my face.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some can be.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple Crumble, no cinnamon.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Ballerina, Police Officer, Baker.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Can't comment. Unsure but would never say no.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, not very often though.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
No. Too lazy.
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. What was your first concert?
Avril Lavigne! I was in primary school.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
I'm English so we don't have those...
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
What's a Frito? I've had Cheetos before and they were okay I guess.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts. More specifically, honey roasted.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes I used to do Ballet, Tap and Street Dancing.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I can just picture Andy being a tour guide for like a mountain range or something haha!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Never entered one.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, when Andy told me he'd bought me Les Mis tickets.
74. Own any record albums?
Nope. Used to though.
75. Own a record player?
No, but I did when I was little.
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
No. I love lighting my Yankee Candles.
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Bastille and Iggy Azalea.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Fall Out Boy with The Pretty Reckless.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
No, I have issues with the whole breathing thing.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
I don't think I've tried it..
85. Are you patient?
I'd say I am yes.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
Live band! Makes me so happy just thinking of it.
87. Ever won a contest?
I have! From the age of like 3 or something.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
I don't like olives.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Nope. I can sew though?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Definitely. Have you not seen my Pinterest?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
When I was like 15 I fancied Robert Pattinson from Twilight haha.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No of course not! I'm an adult not a toddler.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
I want 4. Being a bit optimistic here.
98. What is your favorite color?
Blue, any shade.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss all my family as I'm like 200 odd miles away from them.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next?