I've only just came across Beauty Crowd when I took a look at Lisa's blog and thought I'd have a go at the Beauty "Would You Rather" Tag. I enjoy doing these kind of tags; I love reading other people's answers but also it helps you guys to get to know us all a bit better!
If you want to have a go, then go for it!
1. Would you rather be able to apply eyeliner perfectly or be able to contour like Kim Kardashian?
Eyeliner for sure. I'm still not there yet with the whole smooth line look, and I'm fairly pale so contouring to me doesn't matter that much.
2. Would you rather wear foundation which is two shades lighter or two shades darker?
Two shades lighter. You can buy powders in a darker shade to even the colour out. I've worn a darker foundation before and I looked like an orange. It was awful. Especially with bright blonde hair.
3. Would you rather wear no lipstick ever again or no eyeliner ever again?
No eyeliner. I don't wear eyeliner that much, and I adore lipstick. It completes my makeup look.
4. Would you rather give up your foundation or your mascara?
This is so hard. If I was allowed to dye/tint my eyelashes and wear false eyelashes then I'd ditch the mascara. If not, I'd ditch foundation. I have blonde eyelashes and I look like an alien without mascara.
5. Would you rather apply your makeup yourself with no mirror whilst on a bumpy car journey or ask a 5 year old child to do it?
Probably a bumpy car journey. I'm not actually that bad at applying makeup without a mirror or on bumpy car journeys, provided I don't get travel sick! And there is no chance, going off what I was probably like as a 5 year old, that I'd let anyone get their makeup done seriously by a child!
6. Would you rather wear exactly the same makeup every single day for the rest of your life or drastically change your makeup every single day for the rest of your life (even if it doesn’t suit you!)?
I'd change it every day, drastically. I could go with minimum makeup one day then bold makeup the next, you'd just have to hope you weren't going anywhere classy on a bold day!
7. Would rather have dodgy brows or have patchy fake tan?
Patchy fake tan. You can scrub it off completely within a few days, but dodgy brows? They're hard to fix. I would know..
8. Would you rather have perfectly white teeth or have your perfect hairstyle?
Perfectly white teeth. Mine aren't that bad, but I'd love to whiten them one day. Sometimes I don't like my hair being perfect, it adds a bit of character!
9. Would you rather wear the same colour nail varnish for the rest of your life or be able to change the colours of your varnish whenever you like but it’s always a little bit smudged?
Perfection, definitely. Smudged nail varnish would annoy me.
10. Would you rather have lots of scented body and perfume products that smell amazing to you but to everyone else you smell like pine tree car air freshener or have products that smell average to you but smell incredible to those around you?
This is hard. It annoys me when I don't smell enough of perfume, but I'd prefer people to think I smelled amazing to smelling like the inside of a car...
If you want to have a go yourself, then copy the questions and tweet them to @Beautycrowd and also check out Lisa's blog to see her answers as well!