Sorry for the absence lately, I have been fairly busy sorting out my giveaway (post below) and buying things for the flat I'm moving into with my boyfriend Andy on 6th September. I have got posts to line up, and I'm currently looking for guest bloggers, so if you'd like to have a go, comment below!
Anyway, as Andy was staying with me in my family home for a week, it was the perfect opportunity to do a cute little tag together, and I saw this floating about. We hope you like it!
1. If your bf/gf could be married to a movie star, who would it be?
Andy: Shemar Moore (Criminal Minds).
Laura: Kaley Cuoco, he lovessssss The Big Bang Theory - this being the reason why most probably!
2. If your bf/gf could be a celebrity, who would it be?
Andy: Jennifer Aniston without a doubt.
Laura: Gabriel Macht when he plays Harvey Specter.
3. You've gone to the shop to buy milk & decide to buy your bf/gf a treat, what do you buy?
Andy: Haagen Dazs Pralines and Cream is the one.
Laura: Huge bar of Dairy Milk.
4. What percentage of housework would your bf/gf say you do?
Funnily enough we both agreed to this!
5. If your bf/gf could choose one thing for you to get rid of, what would it be?
Andy: A huge box of her shoes.
Laura: His astroturf trainers, they look like a giant 6 year olds shoes haha!
6. What is your bf/gfs most repeated sentence or phrase?
Andy: Just 5 more minutes sleep please.
Laura: I'm hungry. All day every day.
7. What is your bf/gf most used swear word?
Andy: The F Bomb.
Laura: The S Bomb.
8. What is your bf/gfs ultimate favourite movie?
Andy: Les Miserables.
Laura: You don't have a favourite but any action film!
9. A meteor just hit, you've saved everything important, what would your bf/gf go back to get?
Andy: Her iPhone, she couldn't cope without it.
Laura: His iPad, its his baby.
10. The saying opposites attract is true because me and my bf/gf are opposite at what?